KITY/KOTY/KAJZ GENERAL CONTEST RULES
The following constitutes General Contest Rules for KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contests, both on and off-air. By participating in any KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contest, participants agree to be bound by the following Rules. If you do not agree to these Contest Rules, do not participate in a KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contest.
1. All KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contests are open to any/all KITY/KOTY/KAJZ listeners that are U.S. residents and age eighteen (18) years or older, unless otherwise specified by KITY/KOTY/KAJZ or its promotional affiliates.
2. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win an KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contest.
3. Odds of receiving a prize from KITY/KOTY/KAJZ will depend on the number of qualified entries submitted in each contest. Only one (1) qualifier per household will be accepted.
4. Only one (1) prize per household within any sixty (60) day period will be awarded. Employees and Board Members of KITY/KOTY/KAJZ, its program sponsors, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
5. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant KITY/KOTY/KAJZ exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. All contest entries become the sole property of KITY/KOTY/KAJZ.
6. All prizes are non-transferable. Contests are void where prohibited by law. No cash substitution of prizes allowed.
7. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Any valuation of a prize is based on available information provided to KITY/KOTY/KAJZ, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the prize requires filing of a 1099 form, winners must show a valid Social Security Card with proper identification in order to pick up the prize.
8. By participating, each participant and winner waives and releases any and all claims of liability against KITY/KOTY/KAJZ, its officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any kind, foreseen or unforeseen, including but not limited personal injury or financial loss, which arises out of or results from the participantís participation in the contest, or from the use of any prize. If required by KITY/KOTY/KAJZ or its promotional affiliates, winners must sign a liability release prior to receiving their prize.
9. Prizes may be mailed at the discretion of KITY/KOTY/KAJZ. If the prize is to be mailed, it is the responsibility of the winner to provide KITY/KOTY/KAJZ with a current and correct mailing address. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ is not responsible for, nor obligated to replace, any lost, stolen, or damaged prize sent through the U.S. Mail.
10. If the winner is instructed by KITY/KOTY/KAJZ or its promotional affiliates to personally pick up their prize, it must be claimed within thirty (30) calendar days of winning. Upon pick-up of prize, proper picture identification (i.e. valid driverís license or passport) from the winner is required. Prizes must be picked up at the KITY/KOTY/KAJZ studios located at 719 Ford Street, Suite 200, Llano, Texas 78643 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
11. At certain times, winners may be instructed by KITY/KOTY/KAJZ or its promotional affiliates to pick up their prize at a separate location (i.e. concert tickets may be picked-up at a will-call window). Upon request, KITY/KOTY/KAJZ will provide instructions and pick-up times to winners.
12. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ will not notify winners of the time remaining on their prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize within the thirty (30) day time frame. All unclaimed prizes after thirty (30) days will automatically be forfeited.
13. Under unique circumstances, a representative designated by the winner will be allowed to accept the prize for him or her. Written authorization from the winner, including the representativeís name, ID and a photocopy of the winnerís valid driverís license is required.
14. In the event that a winner voluntarily chooses to not accept a prize, he/she automatically forfeits all claims to that prize. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ then has the right, but not the obligation, to award that prize to a contest runner-up.
15. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ may substitute another prize of equal value in the event of non-availability of a prize.
16. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ is not responsible for any defective prizes.
17. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ is not responsible for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to any technical or equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, or acts beyond KITY/KOTY/KAJZís control.
18. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ disclaims all liability for and delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or failures of any kind including: failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrantís ability to participate in the contest, and any injury or damage to entrantís or any other personís computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in this contest.
19. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contest judges or Station Management will retain sole discretion in matters relating to all KITY/KOTY/KAJZ contests.
20. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ reserves the right to disqualify anyone if contest rules are not followed.
21. KITY/KOTY/KAJZ may amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time.
22. Specific rules may also apply for each contest or giveaway.
Click to Enter Contests.